Friday, September 9, 2016

Darian Williams, 21 years - Murdered (gunshot)

Relatives believe 21-year-old Darian Anthony Cody Williams was killed outside the Mid Centre Mall in Chaguanas because he parted a fight.

Williams was shot dead at about 5a.m. on Sunday.

Speaking to the media yesterday at the Forensic Science Centre in St James, his mother Aviann said: “He was with a group of his friends. They had gone out to lime and while walking away from the bar they see a fight between some girl and some boy. Now they didn't like what they were seeing and they intervened to stop it. But like my son realized that these people were looking to escalate the situation, so he told the group that they should walk away. But one of the men said they would swing back for them.

“So my son, and the group, left the bar, and the man really wing back for them. They shot up the place and had everyone running. My son was trying to run across the highway but they shot him in the back before he could make any real distance. He died on the ground there. And the sad part is, his father was coming back from work about the same time, and saw the commotion and saw the body there… but he didn't know it was his child, and came home” she said.

She said her son was a “simple, loving, and caring child” who never troubled anyone. “He was a good child… he was a real good child, and they killed him for parting a fight? That was it? That's why you take my son from this world for? I want him back. I want back my child. I will never get to hold him again. And I don't know how to deal with that. The last thing he told me is that he wanted macaroni pie. That's the last thing he said to me. And you took him away from me. Why?” William's mother asked -

No comments:

Post a Comment